Find out how to get support for your mental health.
Get support without seeing a GP
Talking Therapies Surrey is a free NHS service offering short-term psychological therapies for a range of common mental health problems. There is no need to see a GP first.
The service is free for all patients aged 17+.
See things that Talking Therapies can help with
- feeling stressed and worried all the time
- trouble sleeping
- difficulty recovering from coronavirus (long-covid)
- feeling low and hopeless (including during or after pregnancy)
Surrey and Borders Mental Health services
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust provides general and crisis support services for people of all ages with mental ill-health in Surrey, including Eating Disorders, Early Intervention Psychosis and Perinatal.
If you need urgent help:
NHS urgent mental health helplines are for people of all ages. You can:
- get 24-hour advice and support – for you or someone else
- speak to a mental health professional
- get advice on the best way to get help
Request an appointment at the surgery
If the services above are not suitable, you can request an appointment at the surgery.
Other organisations that could help you
There are a number of other NHS services and charity groups that work in our area.